- Arrive at your class on time.
- Bow and greet Sensei with "konichi wa" when arriving at the dojo
- Wear a clean uniform to class.
- Bow before entering and when leaving the training area.
- Carry your body with good posture.
- Follow Sensei in count and movements.
- Assume the seiza (formal kneeling) position prior to entering a class already in session.
- Form straight lines and rows in class; line up with the person to your right.
- Add to good spirit with crisp, accurate, focused technique.
- Treat your training partner with respect and encouragement.
- Inform Sensei before class if you need to leave class early.
- Present poor attitude or posture.
- Lean on walls, climb on equipment, horseplay etc.
- Wear jewelry, watches, etc.
- Exceed your partner's training ability.
- Talk when instructions are being given.
- Critique students of higher rank than yourself.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (425)765-8617 | 4076 148th Ave NE | Redmond Wa, 98052
Home | History | Classes | Calendar | Affiliated Dojos | Pictures | Dojo Etiquette | News | Contact Us | Summer Camp